About this item
- Orange pekoe is our most gentle blend. A traditional large leaf black tea. The tea leaves are long, thin, wiry and yield a lovely golden coloured infusion with a distinctive, mellow flavour. It has a very gentle flavour and is therefore perfect for blending with herbs such as ginger or mint leaves. Also goes very well with a hint of lime or a bit of honey.
- Health Benefits – Drinking orthodox tea is widely accepted to be therapeutic; reduced cholesterol levels and blood sugar, better oral hygiene are few benefits of why orthodox tea is such a daily ritual in our lives the world over.
- Taste and liqour – Misty Mountain Tea is blessed with a robust malty flavour and possesses a rich, luscious auburn colour. Sourced from a fourth generation family owned estate in the tranquil plantation town of Peermade (western Ghats, Kerala), Misty Mountain Tea is made from the finest leaf and gently rolled to ensure that each cup is bursting with flavour and aroma
- Preparation Notes – Use one tea spoon per cup of boiling water. For a lighter tea, brew for about 3 minutes. If you prefer strong tea, brew for about 4-5 minutes. Best Had Black. Perfect for all-day drinking, Add a little sugar/honey if you must. Does not go well with milk.
|Dimensions||12 × 4 × 16 cm|
- Store Name: SAINATH ENTERPRISES
- Vendor: SAINATH ENTERPRISES
- No ratings found yet!
If you find any Damage or misplaced product please contact your vendor