- Taste and liqour Misty Mountain Tea is blessed with a robust malty flavour and possesses a rich, luscious auburn colour. Sourced from a fourth generation family owned estate in the tranquil plantation town of Peermade (western Ghats, Kerala), Misty Mountain Tea is made from the finest leaf and gently rolled to ensure that each cup is bursting with flavour and aroma.
- Health Benefits Drinking orthodox tea is widely accepted to be therapeutic
- reduced cholesterol levels and blood sugar, better oral hygiene are few benefits of why orthodox tea is such a daily ritual in our lives the world over.
- Preparation Tip – Broken orange pekoe is very versatile. It can be had on its own but also pairs well with milk. Do not brew our broken orange pekoe and milk together
- first brew your black tea for 3-5 minutes (depending on how strong you like it) and then add milk to taste (2-3 tsps). Add sugar/ honey to taste if required.
- A rich coloured, full bodied brew for an invigorating cup of tea.
- Best before 12 months from manufactured dat
|Dimensions||15 × 10 × 15 cm|
If you find any Damage or misplaced product please contact your vendor