Adukale Shavige Payasa Mix 250 GMS
Adukale Shavige – Shavige or Sevai is a type of vermicelli popular in Southern India, particularly Tamil Nadu and Karnataka.
Wheat Sumiyaa or Vermicelli, Sugar, Modified Starch, Vegetable Cooking Oil, Cashew, Raisins, Cardamom, Skimmed Milk Powder, Natural Saffron Extracts, Creamer, and Xanthoma Gum
Directions for Use
- Take 250 gms of Adukale Shavige Payasa Mix and add ½ liter of Milk and ½ liter of water
- Boil this on a medium flame for about 8 minutes until the mixture thickens. Stir the mixture occasionally
- Switch off the flame. Serve it hot or chill it in the fridge to serve cold
|Dimensions||15 × 10 × 20 cm|
- Store Name: WHITESTONE ASSOCIATES
- Vendor: WHITESTONE ASSOCIATES
- No ratings found yet!
If you find any Damage or misplaced product please contact your vendor