Adukale Rava Idli Mix 500 GMS
A semolina based idly preparation
• Rava Idli or Suji Idli is a favoured South Indian steamed breakfast dish that is made with a combination of Rava (semolina), curd and some spices. It is a popular variation of the traditional South Indian Idli.
• Take some Adukale Rava Idly Mix along with some water to form a smooth batter. Steam the idli batter in an idli cooker and your soft idlis are ready!
Rava, Vegetable Cooking Oil, Cashew Nuts, Mustard, Bengal Gram Dal, Lemon Powder, Baking Soda, Salt, Green Chillies, Curry Leaves, and Ginger
Directions for Use
- Take 1 measure if Adukale Rava Idly mix in a bowl and add 1 measure of curds (preferably sour curds)
- Measure is a cup or container of your choice
- Mix this uniformly to a smooth batter. Cover the bowl with a lid and set it aside for 2 minutes.
- After 2 minutes, add ½ measure of curds and mix well
- Grease the idly moulds with oil. Pour the batter to the moulds ensuring that the moulds are ¾ full.
- Steam the batter in an idly cooker or a pressure cooker (without weight) for 12 minutes. For better results, invert a steel glass or a cup over the steam outlet Or use a microwave oven for 3 minutes to steam the idly in a microwave safe idly vessel.
- Serve hot with Adukale Chutney Powders
500 gms – Makes 20-25 idlys
|Dimensions||15 × 10 × 20 cm|
- Store Name: WHITESTONE ASSOCIATES
- Vendor: WHITESTONE ASSOCIATES
- No ratings found yet!
Nippattu are crispy deep fried rice crackers from Karnataka cuisine. These are eaten as a Evening Snack and are also…₹60.00
If you find any Damage or misplaced product please contact your vendor