Adukale Rasam Powder 200 GMS
Rasam or Saaru a light/watery lentil based preparation which is a typically eaten during lunch or dinner
• Rasam, also popular by the name charu pani, chaaru or saaru is a lentil-based preparation that has won the heart of all Indians with its flavorful spicy sour tangy taste.
• Enjoy the distinct South India flavor Rasam with the Rasam Powder from Adukale which made with the fusion of various premium Indian spices to give you the authentic taste.
Savour the aromatic Rasam with some rice for a great relish.
Coriander, Red Chillies, Fenugreek, Mustard, Black Pepper, Cumin, Turmeric, Curry Leaves, Asofoetida, and Vegetable Cooking Oil
Directions for Use
- Cook 100 gms of Tur Dal in 500 ml of water with ½ tsp of Cooking Oil, a pinch of Turmeric and 2-3 finely cut medium sized tomatoes
- Churn the cooked dal and tomatoes. Add 2 Tsp of Rasam Powder and allow to boil for 3-4 minutes
- Add Salt, Tamarind Juice, and Jaggery to suit your taste. Boil for 2-3 minutes
- Prepare a tempering of ½ tsp of Mustard, pinch of Asofoetida in 1 tsp of Ghee. Add it to the boiling Rasam
- Before turning off the stove, garnish with curry leaves and finely chopped green coriander leaves
- Serve hot
|Dimensions||14 × 10 × 15 cm|
- Store Name: WHITESTONE ASSOCIATES
- Vendor: WHITESTONE ASSOCIATES
- No ratings found yet!
If you find any Damage or misplaced product please contact your vendor