Adukale Nuchhinaunde Mix 250 GMS
Nuchinna unde (nucchu – broken bits; unde – ball ) is a traditional Karnataka Style Steamed Dal Dumpling. This protein packed breakfast comes with a blend of lentils and spices. This is not a dish you will find in restaurants . Many Kannadigas have lots of childhood memories associated with this humble dish. Traditionally Nucchina Unde is eaten with Majjige Huli.
Directions For Use
- Take 1 measure of Adukale Nucchina Unde Mix and soak it in ½ measure of curds and ¼ measure of hot water for 45 minutes
- A measure is a cup or container of your choice
- Add finely chopped green coriander leaves to the soaked mix and blend well
- Make the mix into half fist-full sized balls and steam boil them in an idly cooker for 15 minutes.
- Service it hot with ghee
Tur Dal, Green Gram Dal, Bengal Gram Dal, Red Chillies, Salt, Baking Soda, Green Chillies, Vegetable Cooking Oil, Coriander Leaves, and Asofoetida
|Dimensions||15 × 10 × 20 cm|
- Store Name: WHITESTONE ASSOCIATES
- Vendor: WHITESTONE ASSOCIATES
- No ratings found yet!
If you find any Damage or misplaced product please contact your vendor