Adukale Menthya Hittu 200 GMS
A unique spice blend with fenugreek seeds Menthya hittu- best suited for people who are diabetic, sweet consious and wanting to keep their meals plain and simple. Add a drop of ground nut oil for a balanced experience
Black Gram Dal, Bengal Gram Dal, Green Gram Dal, Tur Dal, Rice, Wheat, Fenugreek, Pepper, Cumin, Coriander Seeds, Turmeric, Red Chillies, Asofoetida, Curry Leaves, Salt, and Vegetable Cooking Oil
Directions for Use
- Take about 30 gms of Tamarind (About the size of medium lemon) and extract the juice without the skin and seeds in about 100 ml of water
- To this add 100 gms of Adukale Menthya Hittu and mix it well so that there are no lumps
- Add Jaggery and Salt to your taste. Stir it well till the Jaggery dissolves completely
- Slowly add another 100 ml of water to this mixture
- Prepare a tempering of ½ tsp Mustard, 3-4 pieces of dried red chilles in 1 tsp of Cooking Oil.
- Add this to the mixture and the Menthya Hittu Gojju is ready
- The gojju is ideal to serve with Chappati, Poori, Curd Rice or with Hot Rice
|Dimensions||15 × 10 × 15 cm|
- Store Name: WHITESTONE ASSOCIATES
- Vendor: WHITESTONE ASSOCIATES
- No ratings found yet!
If you find any Damage or misplaced product please contact your vendor