Adukale Majjige Huli Mix 200 GMS
Majjige Huli is a South Indian food prepared with milk curd. It typically includes vegetables in a buttermilk gravy.
Prepare flavourful Majjige Huli with Adukale’s Majjige Huli Mix. It is traditionally eaten as an accompaniment with Puliyogare, Nucchina Unde or eaten with Hot Rice
Fried Gram, Mustard, Coriander, Bengal Gram Dal, Cumin, Pepper, Green Chillies, Ginger, Malic Acid, Turmeric, Asofoetida, Sugar, and Salt
Directions for Use
- Take 250 gms of vegetables. (Suitable Vegetables – Ash Gourd, Cucumber, Snake Gourd, ChowChow, Bottle Gourd, Spinach, Dantu) and cook. Retain water till the level of the cooked vegetables
- Take 4 tsp of Adukale Majjige Huli Mix and make a lump less paste of it and add it to the cooked vegetables and boil for 2-3 minutes till the mixture thickens
- Turn off the flame and add 250 ml of curd.
- Pepare a tempering of Ghee, Cumin, Mustard, and a pinch of Asofoetida and add it to the mixture
|Dimensions||14 × 10 × 15 cm|
- Store Name: WHITESTONE ASSOCIATES
- Vendor: WHITESTONE ASSOCIATES
- No ratings found yet!
If you find any Damage or misplaced product please contact your vendor