Adukale Maddur Vade-180 GMS
One of the most popular snacks here at Adukale, we must have sold 1L+ packs so far! You just cannot go wrong with this one.
The famous Maddur Vade/Vada gets its name from the Maddur/Madduru town that is about 80 km away from Bangalore. It has a crispy, little bit hard crust and soft-soft from the inside. You can have it as is or with a hot coffee/tea.
Origins of Maddur Vade!
One day, a train arrived early and Shri Ramachandra Budhya’s Pakoras weren’t ready. He didn’t wish to lose out on customers and came up with an idea to roll the dough flat (as the cone shape of the pakora takes longer to make and cook) and fry it like a vada.
It became popular among the passengers and that’s how Maddur Vade got its name.
• Maddur Vade a very popular deep fried spicy and super crispy savoury patties from the town of Maddur in the southern part of India usually prepared using lentil.
• Maddur Vade by Adukale is absolutely delicious and flavorful because of its crisp texture on the outside with a slightly soft centre inside
which makes it a great party or tea time snack which will be enjoyed and loved leaving everyone wanting for more!
• Adukale Maddur Vade can enjoyed with a hot cup of tea or with some coconut chutney.
|Dimensions||15 × 10 × 10 cm|
- Store Name: WHITESTONE ASSOCIATES
- Vendor: WHITESTONE ASSOCIATES
- No ratings found yet!
If you find any Damage or misplaced product please contact your vendor