Adukale Kesari Bath Mix 250 GMS
Kesari Bath is a sweet Indian food that is popular throughout the country. The classical ingredients used for its preparation are semolina, sugar, ghee (usually), water and milk.
It originated from the Karnataka state of South India and is a popular dish during festivals such as Ugadi. The word Kesari in Kannada refers to saffron which is used, resulting in its saffron-orange-yellow-colored tinge. Though it is a sweet dish, in Karnataka it is also used during breakfast. It is also served with Upma or Khara Bath and both the dishes in equal quantity one plate is popularly called as the “Chow Chow Bath”
Rava, Sugar, Vegetable Cooking Oil, Cashew Nuts, Raisins, Cardamom, and Natural Saffron Extracts
Directions For Use
- Take 1 measure of water and keep it for boiling.
- A measure is a cup or container of your choice
- When the water starts to boil add 1-2 tsp of ghee and slowly add 1 measure of Adukale Kesari Bhath Mix
- Keep stirring the mixture until it becomes soft and uniformly thick
- Keep it covered to cook for 3 minutes
- You can enhance the taste of Kesari Bhath by adding ghee to the hot Kesari Bhath
- You can also add Banana, Pineapple pieces to enhance the taste. Add these to the boiling water
- Serve hot
1 pack serves 3 people
|Dimensions||15 × 10 × 20 cm|
- Store Name: WHITESTONE ASSOCIATES
- Vendor: WHITESTONE ASSOCIATES
- No ratings found yet!
If you find any Damage or misplaced product please contact your vendor