Adukale Instant Poha Upma 250 GMS
Upma or Uppittu is a common South Indian breakfast dish cooked as a thick porridge. This version of Upma uses flattened rice (Poha) instead of Semolina. This mixture is also spiced with Peanuts, Mustard, Black Gram, Bengal Gram Dal, and Chillies.
Just add hot water to this mixture, and hot Avalakki Upma will be ready within minutes
Beaten Rice, Black Gram Dal, Bengal Gram Dal, Ground Nuts, Mustard, Green Chillies, Curry Leaves, Vegetable Cooking Oil, Sugar, and Salt
Directions for Use
- Take 1 measure of Adukale Avalakki Upma Mix and add 1 measure of warm water with ½ – 1 tsp of cooking oil.
- Measure means a cup or container of your choice
- Keep aside for 5 minutes, mix it well and serve
1 pack serves 3 people
|Dimensions||15 × 10 × 20 cm|
- Store Name: WHITESTONE ASSOCIATES
- Vendor: WHITESTONE ASSOCIATES
- No ratings found yet!
Nippattu are crispy deep fried rice crackers from Karnataka cuisine. These are eaten as a Evening Snack and are also…₹60.00
If you find any Damage or misplaced product please contact your vendor