Adukale Gojjavalakki 250 GMS
Gojjavalakki/Gojju Avalakki (Kannada: gojju – tangy sauce made of tamarind, avalakki – flattened rice) is a snack that can be prepared very easily either for breakfast or as an evening snack. It is tempered, as is traditional, with mustard and dals. Enjoy this lip-smackingly sweet, tangy, spicy and crunchy dish with Adukale’s Gojjavalkki Mix. Serve with curd for a yummy breakfast.
Beaten Rice, Red Chillies, Till Seeds, Tamarind, Salt, Sugar, Turmeric, Fenugreek, Cumin, Black Pepper, Mustard, Asofoetida, Coriander, Curry Leaves, Bengal Gram Dal, Ground Nuts, and Vegetable Cooking Oil
Directions for Use
- Take one measure of Adukale Gojjavalakki Mix and add 1 measure of warm water with ½ – 1 tsp of cooking oil
- Measure means a cup or container of your choice
- Keep aside for 5 minutes. Mix it well and serve
1 pack serves 3 people
|Dimensions||15 × 10 × 20 cm|
- Store Name: WHITESTONE ASSOCIATES
- Vendor: WHITESTONE ASSOCIATES
- No ratings found yet!
If you find any Damage or misplaced product please contact your vendor