18 Herbs Green Tea with Amla 15 Tea Bags Box
The health benefits of Amla (Phyllanthus emblica), also known as Indian Gooseberry, partially attributed to high Vitamin C content:
- Being a rich source of natural Vitamin C helps detoxify and builds immunity
- It reduces acidity, aids digestion and metabolism
- Is a rich source of antioxidants, with rejuvenating and disease-fighting capabilities, among many other benefits
- Helps burn fat and cholesterol
Usage: Infuse one tea bag in hot water for 3-5 mins. Do not add milk. Honey or jaggery may used for sweetening.
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 15 cm|
- Store Name: SPECTRUM DISTRIBUTORS
- Vendor: SPECTRUM DISTRIBUTORS
- No ratings found yet!
-25%Borgefrit is the choice for you. It’s pressed from sunflower seeds with a high oleic content, which means that the…
If you find any Damage or misplaced product please contact your vendor