18 Herbs Amla Tea 40 Tea Bags (TIN)
health benefits of Amla (Phyllanthus emblica), also known as Indian Gooseberry, partially attributed high Vitamin C content:
- Being a rich source of natural Vitamin C helps detoxify and builds immunity
- It reduces acidity, aids digestion and metabolism
- Is a rich source of antioxidants, with rejuvenating and disease-fighting capabilities, among many other benefits
- Helps burn fat and cholesterol
Usage: Infuse one tea bag in hot water for 3-5 mins. Do not add milk. Honey or jaggery may used for sweetening.
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 20 cm|
- Store Name: SPECTRUM DISTRIBUTORS
- Vendor: SPECTRUM DISTRIBUTORS
- No ratings found yet!
A unique infusion made from leaves of the olive tree. Olive leaf infusion contains Twice the Antioxidants compared to Green…₹149.00
If you find any Damage or misplaced product please contact your vendor