Last Updated on 1st September , 2020
- This is an agreement between YUTHAKA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED (TRADING AS “YUTHAKACART”), a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 having its registered Office at #53, 3rd main, 5th cross, Banashankari 3rd stage, Bangalore-560085, (“Yuthakacart” or “We”, or “Us”, “us” or “Our”) and you (“You” or “Your”), a User of the Platform. Yuthakacart is the owner and operator of the website www.yuthakacart.com (the “Website”) and any related Yuthakacart mobile or software devices (the “App”), the Website and the App are jointly referred to as the (“Platform”),
1.3 We hereby confirm that Yuthakacart does not sell or rent your information to any third party. You hereby acknowledge that when You use the Platform, We may collect Your device number and other information. We cannot ensure the security of Your data transmitted via the internet, telephone or any other networks.
- INFORMATION COLLECTED
- Traffic Data Collected
In order to provide the Platform, We automatically track and collect the following categories of information when You use the Platform:
- IP addresses;
- Domain servers; and
- Other information with respect to your device, interaction of your device with the Platform and applications (collectively “Traffic Data”).
- Information Collected
In order to provide the Platform for Your use, We may require You to provide Yuthakacart with certain information that personally identifies You (“Yuthakacart Information“). Yuthakacart Information includes the following categories of information:
- Contact data (such as Your e-mail address, phone number and any details of Your contacts); and
- Demographic data (such as Your time zone, Your postal address and location details).
- If You communicate with Us by, for example, e-mail or letter, any information provided in such communication may be collected by Yuthakacart.
- Financial Information (such as bank account or credit card or debit card or any other payment information).
- Our Platform may transmit Your Yuthakacart Information to Our internal servers. This Yuthakacart Information is immediately deleted once You delete the Platform, except to the extent it is necessary to store the same under Applicable Laws.
- DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
3.1 We may disclose Your Yuthakacart Information to any third parties at Our sole discretion and You hereby consent to such disclosure. We will not be held liable in the event Our servers get hacked by unauthorised/unidentified sources leading in the loss of confidential data and Your Yuthakacart Information. However, these circumstances shall be duly notified and appropriate measures shall be taken to resolve the issue.
3.2 We reserve the right to disclose Yuthakacart Information if required to do so by Applicable Law or if We believe that it is necessary to do so to protect and defend the rights, property, the Platform, or Our Users.
- PURPOSE OF COLLECTION AND USAGE OF INFORMATION
4.1 Yuthakacart collects and uses your Yuthakacart Information for the following purposes:
- To recognize you as a User of the Platform.
4.1.2 To provide you with information pertaining to products, marketing and promotional activities, transactional which we feel may interest you and User support.
4.1.3 When you create a User account, we may use this information to communicate with you in the future.
4.1.4 To analyze the usage trends, User behaviour and preferences of our Users, to improve our services, including updating, enhancing the operations and functionality of these features.
4.1.5 For business or research purposes, including improving and customizing the Platform for ease of the Platform. We may archive this information to use it for future communications for providing updates and/or surveys.
- Comply with a court order or other legal process;
- Protect the Our rights, property or safety or those of or another party;
- Respond to claims that any posting or other User Content that violates the rights of third-parties.
- The security of Your Yuthakacart Information is important to Us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Yuthakacart Information submitted to Yuthakacart, both during transmission and once We receive it.
- YOUR RIGHTS
- You have a right to access, confirm, review, correct or erase Your Yuthakacart Information available with Us.
- You may request Us in writing at email@example.com that We cease to use Your Yuthakacart Information.
- RETENTION OF DATA
All information provided by you, except upon withdrawal or termination, shall be retained as long as your account is created and for use in operational purposes only. We will delete information based on a request received from you within a reasonable period and latest within 90 days of receiving a deletion request.
- COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Our Platform may irrespective of whether or not you are a registered member, utilize “cookies” and other tracking technologies. Cookies are a small text file constituting of alphanumeric numbers used to collect the information about the Platform activity. These cookies help us analyse web traffic and help you by customizing the Platform to your preferences. Some features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
If you have any discrepancies or grievances, relating to our privacy or data related practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.